Saturday 13 July 2013

Summer Brights

Hi everyone,
This summer I'm loving homes filled with colourful, eye-catching pieces. Summer brights can be found almost everywhere, but I know that over here in the UK it is big.
Buy John Lewis Oxford Outdoor Scatter Cushion Online at johnlewis.com
This cushion from John Lewis is the perfect addition to a wooden bench or wicker chair, and can easily be paired with other accessories such as colourful glasses and plates for a fun table setting in the garden.
My colour picks for summer brights would have to be-
Lime green


Hot pink


And bright orange














I really love this look paired with plain white walls, for a simple yet summery look.I will keep you updated with more S/S13 trends, but for now enjoy your summer...

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment